PICONOMIX provides electronic hardware and firmware consultation services:
- Proof-of-concept prototype development
- Estimated product cost and time lines
- Schematic and Printed Circuit Board design
- Firmware development for embedded microcontrollers (Microchip AVR, PIC24, SAMD series; ST STM32 series; Cypress PSOC; …)
- Production quality contract manufacturer data packs (Bill Of Materials; Manufacturing & Assembly Instructions; …)
- Program & Test jig development
An example project is the Microchip ATSAMD21E16B-based evriMED500 (USB) and evriMED1000 (2G) pill reminder systems that was funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and used in clinical trials in China, India and Africa to monitor and enhance patient adherence to TB and HIV medicine (click here for the complete product description page).